Thursday, December 01, 2005

Outlining Marathon

I haven't done so much outlining since about a month ago, when I was preparing for the Torts midterm. Somehow, though, the going is much harder for Criminal Law. I spent a good four hours today taking a whack at it, and yet I don't feel that I've gotten very far. I managed to finally get causation, defenses, and attempt out of the way. I had no idea it would be so long! I'm also working off skeletal outlines Professor Natapoff gave us, and trying to re-arrange it in my own mind to fit how I understood the class.

Unfortunately, those four hours haven't been solid hours. I keep checking e-mail and surfing a couple of sites. I'm also trying to keep an eye on a friend who's going through a breakup. She's obsessing about it, but insists she's not, lashes out at me, and when I nudge back she accuses me of being bitter and lashing out at her when she's down, and of giving her recent paramour bad advice (even though she sent him my way). Not the easiest to deal with.

Maybe it'll be a good idea to go to the library tomorrow.

[] []

No comments: