Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Agony

Just one more exam to go! Tomorrow is the Torts final. Everybody I've seen today is completely freaked out. Some are just staying home and trying rote. Others are trying rote at home. Some are going over practice tests. Others have already gone over them, and are just checking each other now.

I went in around half past one, but couldn't get started on the work until around 5pm. I worked on and off for about three hours, adjusting my outline to include vicarious liability and strict liability, and to fill in some case names for products liability and medical malpractice.

I am quite sure I will not get eight hours of sleep tonight. Uploading the outline itself will be a drag because I tend to reformat it in pure HTML, and uploading the Criminal Law outline took about four hours. We'll see how it goes, I suppose.

My next prong of attack will be to go over the multiple choice questions, which should take roughly two hours. After that, I'll skim through some of the sample exam essays.

By this time tomorrow I hope to be good and buzzed.

[] []

No comments: